- What are the qualifications?
There are a few simple qualifications to take note of before applying for a cash loan with us. This information is here for your knowledge so that you can have the best possible experience applying with us!
- These are the qualifications:
- You are currently employed
- You have a bank account showing consistent pay deposits
- You are 19 years or older
- You make $1000 per month ($500 biweekly)
- You have a telephone number that we can reach you at
- What documentation is required?
You can use our faxless utility or fax or email your documents directly to us.
These are the required documents:
- The last 60 days of your bank statement showing consistent pay deposits
- A document showing your current home address such as a utility bill
- A void cheque or preauthorized debit form with your name on it
- Your latest paystub
If you use our faxless utility, you will only need to send us the last 60 days of your bank statement including a screenshot of the front page of your online banking showing all of your account numbers. You may be asked for more documentation if it is required by a representative to process your application. The documents above are the ones that are normally required to fully process your cash loan application. Being aware of this information will allow you to save time and cause the application process to run smoothly for you.